Hey Folks,

I have an extremely reproducable problem with the T100P card. I'm running one card in an Athlon XP 1800 machine running Fedora Core 1. The kernel is a stock 2.4.26 kernel pulled from kernel.org. I'm going to be using the T1 interface for data only. If I bring the interface up, then down, then up again, the machine will freeze within 30 seconds or so. There are are no debugging messages even if debugging is turned on. Occasionally it takes another up/down cycle to cause the machine to freeze, but that is rare. I've seen other incidents of machine's freezing in the archives, but no real answers to the problem. Any idea where to start with this?

Thanks,

-Zach.