Zach Chambers wrote:

Ever tried to use the latest fedora kernel. Also what type of chipset do you have? Might be an chipset incompatiblity. Did you ever try swapping arround the pci card into a nother PCI slot or playing arround with the IRQ's?

-- Thomas

Thomas, I could not get the zaptel drivers to compile using any of the fedora kernels which is what drove me to the stock kernel to begin with. I'll check the archives again on that issue. The chipset is a VIA chipset. I don't know much about it other than that yet. I'll try PCI slot move as well.

Thanks,

-Zach.

I actually just installed the zaptel driver for fedora from cvs.
Christian helped me getting the latest CVS version of asterisk, libpri and zaptel.
Then what I did is grabbed the kernel-source for fedora.
I guess in your case you want to do an kernel update.

yum update
yum install kernel-source
It should install the 2188 kernel and 2188 kernel source.
Then just go to /usr/src/zaptel
make clean && make && make install
and same with libpri and asterisk.
Just make sure you removed the wcfxo kernel mod be4 you install zaptel. And then
reboot the box as when I modprobe wcfxp it gave me an actuall kernel panic :-)
After reboot everything worked just fine. It even seems like my dropped call issue
is gone.

If you need a copy of the yum.conf file let me know.

-- Thomas