I have a question - if a user calls up w/ blocked caller id I get the following on my phone

Incoming call from asterisk

This is the same on my Cisco 7940s and Polycom phones. For average users this is not intuitive at all..

I'd like to configure this so if I deploy this at a customer site it says "caller id unavialable". With the spelling done right....

Any ideas on how this wold be accomplished?

--
Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                [EMAIL PROTECTED]