Maron Kristófersson wrote:

I guess a http scraper would be a legal way of mass-configuration. Anybody created such a script and is willing to share?

Not my script, and I can't remember where I grabbed it from, but the link was posted to this list not so long ago and as far as I can remember it was free for all, I've not modified it at all, but there is nothing pointing to the original site in the copyright notice. It builds cfg<mac> files, might be able to use it for cfg.txt but I haven't tried it.

The phone requests cfg.txt from my TFTP server...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!