Thanks, I've been searching but can't seem to find the link, do you remember the name of the thread?

The phone does the request for the cfg.txt as weell as cfg<mac>, but the problem is that the format of that file seems unknown. There is some information in the wiki with a suggestion of the format ( and a success story) but I have tried it and it does not seem to work.

Maron

Duane wrote:
Maron Kristófersson wrote:

I guess a http scraper would be a legal way of mass-configuration. Anybody created such a script and is willing to share?

Not my script, and I can't remember where I grabbed it from, but the
link was posted to this list not so long ago and as far as I can
remember it was free for all, I've not modified it at all, but there is
nothing pointing to the original site in the copyright notice. It builds
cfg<mac> files, might be able to use it for cfg.txt but I haven't tried it.

The phone requests cfg.txt from my TFTP server...