Title: Message
Hi All,
I had an unusual problem today; I'm sure it's a configuration problem.

I had 2 phones behind a nat device and I had qualify=300 in both extensions config. The device I was talking to was an edgewater traffic shaper,/Sip Proxy. Since it is acting as a sip proxy, it was ignoring the OPTIONS messages that * was sending, and thus * interpreted that as the extensions being down.

I removed the qualify lines and sip reload [ed]. The extension still showed up as "UNREACHABLE" instead of "UNMONITORED". I had to do a full restart to get it to stop sending the OPTIONS messages.

What did I do wrong here? How can I make a change to qualify without restarting?

Thanks all,
Brett