Kevin wrote:
I am having difficulty with ring back on my Nufone connection. As I
have been unsuccessful in getting Nufone to respond and address this
issue I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem.

I have noticed in posts on this forum that others have had issues with
the support from Nufone which is very disappointing.

I have worked with you on this and as i told you I cannot duplicate your problem.