Luis,
I tried to simulate your situation using a sip agent (Xten X-Pro) and having it register to Asterisk with two user ids simultaneously all on the same LAN.
I cannot replicate your problem. Both id's registered immediately.
Can you test this in your environment replacing the gateway with another agent capable of dual proxy configuration?
Also, in your friend definitions below:
the correct parameter is "defaultip" and not "default"
the auth option has been eliminated since it was never used for anything.

Luis Vazquez wrote:

I guess I found a bug in the register logic  in chan_sip

I'm trying of registering two extensions from a SIP gateway into Asterisk.
I have defined two user entries in sip.conf as follows:
[0191]
type = friend
auth=md5
username=0191