John Todd wrote:

At 7:33 AM -0700 on 5/26/04, Maveric wrote:

I've noticed that when i pass a wait in an exten => that it doesn't allow for dtmf tone input. Also on another note i've noticed that when using gotoif it will also cut the dtmf tones and drop the first part if the gotoif is hit in the middle of input. Anybody else seen this or have this problem?

[catching up on >800 -user posts - sorry for delay]

Nobody on the list suggested this method that I saw:

Use the "Background" application, but play silence. You'll notice in the asterisk-sounds directory (the additional package) there is a directory called "silence" which contains 10 files ranging from 1 to 10 seconds of silence. Works the same as Wait from the user's perspective (they hear nothing) but lets the user type keys. That's why I made those files; it's only a slightly ugly hack, and it works quite well. :-)

Only slighly ?  :-)

-brian