I am just about to load asterisk onto a Compaq (now HP) ML350 with 2 Xeon processors (HT enabled),  2 gig ram,  5    76Gig SCSI hard drives with hardware RAID 5.  System is running Fedora Core 1 2.4.x kernel .  Ill let you know how it goes.

BTW,  it seems the OS thinks there are 4 processors installed.  Even core 2 (2.6.5 kernel) when briefly installed (because it sucks) reported 4 CPU's.

Terry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/1/2004 3:35:07 AM >>>
Are they any issues still with hyperthreading processors, I've read and been
told by a few people to make sure its disabled in bios if I want to use * on
a hyperthreading machine.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond