Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:

Hello,

Did anybody successfully tried upgrade Adtran TSU 600 to firmware which is working properly with T100P and asterisk ?

B.

Yes, but it was a while ago (last August). I currently have the TSU600 with 2 FXO/1 FXS cards running on a T100P with the only problem being that the FXS card is a little flakey, but this has no bearing on the T100P. I just downloaded the firmware and the stripped down version of T-Flash that Adtran provides for flashing the firmware. Once the serial link to the TSU was up and running properly, the firmware update went without a hitch.

Stephen R. Besch