On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:28:33 +0100, Tony Hoyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since we share phones (at least the developers/non customer facing people) voicemail wouldn't work too well because we'd get each others' messages. The pen & sticky pad method seems to be OK. If everyone had their own phone of course I could see it being quite useful (even a selling point of VOIP).

You could always give everyone their own extension # & have several dial the same phone, and set up the voicemail to mail the message out as a wav file, to tidy their voicemail each person would just dial their voicemail number.

--

-S