John Fraizer wrote:

Oh, and if you like your Grandstream, don't ever handle, let alone USE a Cisco phone. You'll be ruined for life if you do. My grandstream is now a "toy" phone for my 1 y/o son. It never was much more than a toy to begin with.

Oh, and if you like you're money, don't ever order, much less PAY FOR a Cisco phone. You'll be financially ruined for life if you do. My Cisco 7960 is in a museum now where people pay me $1 a look, but if they blink during the look, because it's a Cisco phone, that adds another quarter per blink. It never was much more than a rich man's toy to begin with.

In other words, we have Grandstreams all over tarnation; they work just fine for what they cost, and I can seat a lot more people on VoIP with them than I can with Cisco's regally-priced offerings.

B.