shabanip wrote:

I have a big case:
 - 5 x TE410P/TE405P quad T1 (try to not sharing IRQs on them)
 - 20 x TA750 CB (60 FXO and 420 FXS)
 - echo cancellation will be used if required.
 - up to 200 registered sip phone
 - using ulaw as default codec for all connections
 - voicemail, ACD, IVR and MOH will be used
 - conference will be rarely used.

whats your recommended pc? a quad xeon or even a quad opteron with xxGB of memory? is it enough for this big job?
Of course, don't use FXO. T/E1 is better.
Use single CPU Machine.
Quad Xeon costs 20 times than a P4/3Ghz/800Mhz FSB Machines. And it is only 2 to 2.5 times fatser.
P4SCi from Supermicro is a good MB.
Try to avoid using of IP (SIP) phones - aastra 390/480 with digium card outperforms anything.
How much of these 420FXS will be active in the same moment - this is critical to designing the system.
420FXS = 18 Channel banks. Spread the system to 6 machines:
Each machine - 3 channel banks + 1 T1/E1 for Incoming in Each machine.
1 Machine for SIP incoming and 1 for all additional stuff - Voicemail ...

And give some more information - how much ACD queues will be, how much of the FXS phones will be connected to the each queue ...

shabanip

.G,

Come on now, give us more.

How many concurrent calls? What's your idea of a modern PC? Processor
Speed, HardDrive space, etc? How many voicemail users? Nat'd SIP
clients? What's your lan setup? Codec Translation? Voice

Compression,

Echo Cancellation..?

Before you get information, you have to give information. People

aren't

going to pull your teeth to help you.

The information required should pop out of your head into the e-mail.
Personally, I'd reccommend reading up on PBX's before making posts

like

this. Not trying to start a flame, but come on, let's be serious

here.

- Brent