Robert Hajime Lanning wrote:
Echo echo ech ech ec ec e e . .

:)

<quote who="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

What's the importance of the impedance matching in a FXO interface ?

If impedance matching is that important, then how is it accomplished? I'm fairly sure our X101P is not impedance matching properly. I've never not had echo, and I've followed all the procedures in the wiki and from help that I've gotten from IRC. The only way to hear anything is by turning up the gain in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf, and I've been told this is a big no-no, as it increases echo problems. But without it, the line is so low that it's useless. However, if you plug a handset directly into the line coming from the CO, it's at a decent volume level, etc. No echo, of course.

--
Jason A. Pattie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

believed to be clean.