Jorge Mendoza wrote:
Hi,

I'm testing a Polycom IP600.
With firmware version 1.1 the phone reboots at any time.
With firmware version 1.2, the first reboot was an endless reboot. Then I moved the phone to another lan port, then it worked fine. Then I installed again in the initial lan port and the phone works well. However after some time of inactivity (1 hour?), the IP600 stops to send and receive calls. After a reboot is works fine again.
We have a * box with many BT101 and softphones working for months without any problem.
I'm missing something? it is a bad config file? or it is a phone bug?

We had one do the same thing. Changing the registration timeout in the phone.cfg file down to 20 seems to have fixed the problem.

-rb