Remco Barende wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Chris Glover wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Note "The previous method for terminating IAX2 calls using Connect! will
cease to be available at midnight (GMT) on August 15th, 2004."  The
message I got was at 1:51 AM EST.  That means I was given negative 5
hours and 51 minutes to make this change.

How did you get -5 hours? I make it 31 days! :-)

Different time zone ?? :)

Maybe if you circle the globe enough times, crossing the international date line each time, of course, it would be possible to get to August 15th yesterday ;-)

SRB