Thanks for the responses, everyone.

One problem a colleague and I discussed moments ago is the system may preform "better" if we're using a Layer 3 switch. Which I would like anyway, but isn't very cost effective for an office with 10 phones and 5 workstations. A L3 switch would be almost half, if not more, the total cost of the project build. I guess it also depends on the amount of traffic and calls made from the office. But, other than the 4 sales people, I don't imagine the office having a high volume of traffic in and out. It is a small publishing house not a call center or support company. The most they use the phone system for, other than selling ads, is talking to each other and calling writers.

Cheers,