administrator tootai ha scritto:

I just finish installation and give it a try on reception: same problems than related by William. Seems that around 20 first kb of data's are approximatively ok and the garbage start (unexpected line lengths)

[ ... ]

I use an X100P. SMP (2 celeron 400) 440 Mb RAM, with RH73 kernel 2.4.26, libtiff 3.5.7. So could be an SMP issue ...

Bingo! Maybe spandsp isn't SMP friendly...thus it doesn't work with multiprocessor/hyperthreading systems? Can anyone confirm this? Eventually, try booting your system with a non-SMP kernel, just to see what happens.

Cheers,
Simone.