Hmmm BTN, may be I should tell that to my E1 provider, they use my CallerID as the BTN, additionnaly whenever I don't provide a number which matches the one configured on my PRI the set a default CallerID!!! So that's also the reason why they cannot provide me with such a service like send-any-callerid-you-like!!! Too bad!!!

Marc

Jon Radel wrote: