-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Phillips
Sent: September 19, 2004 1:11 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] English vs American voice files

OK Folks,

I've spent the afternoon recording all the files for the English speaking
VM etc. I've parked the file here http://www.g7ltt.com/VoIP/vmukmale.tgz

I did it with Audacity at 44.1KHz x 16bit and thenused sox to raise the
levels to -3db and then again to down sample them into 8KHz GSM files. The
few that I've listened to sound fine.

How are you getting on with yours Bill?

--
Mark Phillips, G7LTT/KC2ENI