We are using 2 X-Lite Soft Clients, and 1 Avaya 4602 IP phone, the Asterisk server has an analog port card in it.  The Avaya can support up to 2 call appearances.  When I call the Avaya from an external phone or another SIP client, it works fine, I then hang up.  The second time also.  But after that, all the lines seem to be busy on the Avaya.  When I try to call the Avaya phone for the third time, it goes straight to voicemail, and I cannot dial out from the Avaya unless I go and restart the Asterisk server.  I know there are issues with an analog port card not detecting a hang-up, but I didn’t know this could happen with SIP clients.  Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks

Chris J. Sellers, MCP

Systems Administrator

Best Diversified Products, Inc.

Please note that the contents of this e-mail and or any attachment(s) are confidential and intended only for the addressee and no other party may use, copy distribute or in any way rely upon such contents.  If this e-mail is received other than by the addressee please notify the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and do not disclose any of its contents to any other party.