Something to think about when you set your system.  Have fun.

Hey,
I knew that info already but the question i ment to ask was: how many calls will I be able to make to the outside from my asterisk server with one X100P card, only one at a time or more ?

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 16:37, Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:

/You tried with //_http://www.goods2world.com_ ?

----- Original Message ----- From: christophe de coninck
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 3:34 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Wildcard X100P question

Hey,
Since I couldn't find any cheap modem that would help me, I might be planning on buying a Wildcard X100P to connect to an anologue phone line (with 1 phonenumber on it).
How many calls will I be able to do from my asterisk server to the outside? Only one at a time or more ? (I couldn't find more info about it wich could help me)

grtz/

--

Christophe De Coninck | Zarek K _http://www.zarekk.be_ <http://www.rds-clan.be> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>