-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jon
Lawrence
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:03 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] cisco router & *

Hi all,
Just checking that what I want to do is possible.
I've got a cisco 3620 in my lab (IP plus ios). I'm thinking of moving my
current pots lines to isdn BRI at home. What I'm thinking of is putting
wic-1b(s/t) into the 3620 and using that to pass incoming calls to * via
sip.
As I understand it this should be doable.
I suppose my question is will the 3620 pay all caller ID information to
* so that it can be logged.

I don't yet have the BRI installed, so I can't post configs etc.

TIA.
Jon