On Tuesday 26 October 2004 14:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Won't work.  The WIC-1B is a data only.  You need an NM-1V (or NM-2V)
> and a VIC-2BRI to terminate voice and pass it via IP.

Should have known Cisco would want more money from me to get this working :)
It'll probably be cheaper to get a 1751V and a vic-2bri rather than a nm-2v +
vic-2bri for the 3620.
Going to have to do some more saving up.
Plan 2. What's the best bri card to put directly in a * box in the UK.

If anyone would like to quote for a NM-2V + vic-2BRI please send off list. I'm
assuming that this is about the only way to get a 3620 connected to a BRI for
voice ?

Jon