Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
Richard wrote:

Hi Kristian,

I'd like to use ftp because of several advantages it has. For example,
ability to change the time stamp and reload the phone. But the default
password is a big issue. I'd like to change it but don't want to go to each
phone and reset it. Any way to change it?

Thanks,

I understand why you would want to use FTP (no filename changes). Why is the default password such a big issue?

As a polycom user, it is the default username that is the issue. It is mixed case, something like Polycom. I think the good old tty drivers still support upper case only terminals, so as soon as it sees the capital P, it will turn on folding.

-- Bob Knight [-w] the work option [EMAIL PROTECTED] 925-449-9163 _______________________________________________ Asterisk-Users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users