Hello list,
I'd like you to know that version 0.3.5 of XC-AST is out - now it is all translated into English and has a 20 page user manual, so I guess it's a bit more user friendly. See http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast

Plans for the future include a real time queue monitoring feature; I was wondering whether to use the Asterisk administrative interface or what, because a number of people seem to notice that using the administrative interface makes * a little bit more crash prone than otherwise, at least in busy environments. Anybody has experience with this sort of things?

Also, I was looking at this message: http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/014965.html
Xc-Ast now implements most of this stuff - apart from single agente based reports, but they will be implemented soon; I was wondering if there is some way in app_queue to signal that an agent is in wrap-up mode apart from setting a fixed wrap-up time in queues.conf.

Thanks for any help and idea.
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/