Try creating a symbolic link for the INBOX directory (<varspoolpath>/asterisk/voicemail/<context>/<user>/INBOX) of one user to the INBOX directory of the second user. VM announcment files stay separate, INBOX is shared.

Leah Newmark wrote:

Is there a way to set up a voicemailbox for multiple extensions with different greetings, based on the extension dialed? For example, caller1 dials 120 -- he gets u120 or b120 depending on the situation, while caller2 dials 130 and gets u130 or b130. The catch is that I want the messages to go into one mailbox that can be accessed from one extension. E.g. The mailbox owner dials 900 and hears the messages from both 120 and 130.

I searched the wiki, and couldn't find anything...

Any ideas?