Henry Devito wrote:

<>I know I am top posting and that is a no no, but I would like to comment on
this generally. I just did this with a historic building with the same
situation cat3 two pair in each office. I used a Tut systems solution
called expresso this gave us cable TV and Ethernet to each office over the
existing cat 3. Amazing technology I think. I'm not affiliated with them
at all. I think their website is http://www.tutsystems.com