Let me clerify, Send a username and password for use on my new IAX relay system.
It wont use real phone numbers, but it will work to link the /free world/ of IAX users.

Kevin Walsh wrote:

Christopher Dobbs [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Given that IAXtel has not been responding for some time, I am willing to
setup accounts for thoes who want to have that kind of functionallity.
If you are interested, send me an email with your requested username and
password, and i will send you your account information.

Given that IAXtel has not been responding for some time, what use is
a username and password?