Kevin Brennan wrote:

I am planning to configure * box A with PSTN interface to route faxes to

box B (running spandsp) over TDMoE. I am using 2xGb bonded NIC's for
connection between servers.

2GB?!? Remember, each voice channel you trunk across TDMoE is 64Kbps.
While overprovisioning is laudable, I don't think box B can handle
15,000 circuits.

It happens servers come with twin GB NIC's, bonding is for redundancy not
capacity.

You know you shouldn't (can't?) use the same interface for regular IP networking and TDMoE, right? The TDMoE should have an address-less NIC to itself and _really_ shouldn't run through a hub (an xover would be ideal). Bonding seems possible, since the bonding is done at a lower level than Asterisk knows about and just creates a virtual device. Because both sides just see one NIC with one MAC, the only problem I could anticipate would be increased latency, but I doubt it's as significant as the latency a switch creates.

Nick