nkb wrote:

Hi.
I'm really new.
I was just wondering if it is possible at all to do a IP to IP call without a * server (or as a matter of fact, any other kind of server)? say I'm at mydomain.com's 10.0.0.1 and I want to call my buddy at hisdomain.com's 192.168.0.3. Is this sort of things possible? Or must we all both be registered with the same server to do that? Can this not be done without passing thru server (*)?
Thanks.

Firefly, along with most softclients, you can do this - dial iax2/<ip> or sip/<ip> - F2 is a good shortcut for dial URL