Luke Connolly wrote:
I'm really happy with my Polycom IP 600

http://www.polycom.com

About $200 cheaper than cisco and no difference in qual or features.

No difference? In my opinion the IP 600 blows away the 7960 in many, many places. One of my colleagues put it best - Cisco is Hertz and Polycom is Avis - "We try harder".

The Polycom's are are more configurable, have a better browser, let you program the keys, have a nicer display (IMHO) - higher res., SIP user status, etc, etc...

The flexibility is amazing - a few changes to ipmid.cfg and sip.conf and voila - you have a single-ring auto-answer intercom, a few more changes, you have paging (better than the Cisco solution, IMHO). I can't wait to find out what else I can do with these wonderful phones...

BTW - I just bought more of them from TriTech. I had never heard of them before, but they have IP 600's for $255 - give them a shot, they are excellent! My first order got to me the next day. I am not affiliated with them in any way, I just like their price and service!

http://www.tritechcoa.com

--
Kristian Kielhofner