Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Experiences with Termination Providers?

I hope this is an appropriate question for the list..

I am looking for a VOIP termination provider who can offer the following:

-Flat Rate DID's in lots of areas
-GOOD customer service/support with quick response times
-Toll Free DID's at a reasonable rate
-Reliable/Redundant network and availability etc.

It is an appropriate question - but I think the 'Welcome to the mailing list' message should point out that this is not a USA only list - anyone who posts this type of message should really say where they want service to and from!

Linus