At 02:07 AM 11/28/04, you wrote:
I hope this is an appropriate question for the list..

I am looking for a VOIP termination provider who can offer the following:

-Flat Rate DID's in lots of areas
-GOOD customer service/support with quick response times
-Toll Free DID's at a reasonable rate
-Reliable/Redundant network and availability etc.

So far I have tested 4 providers which I will not mention here. I have found two of them to be offer a quality service with most of the features I want but horrible customer service/support and response times to my questions etc. The other two seem to respond quickly and have great customer service but have awful connections to the web and basically unusable services.

Can someone recommend a termination partner for our VOIP Venture that can provide reliable services, good features/DID's and GOOD customer service?

Have you had experience with livevoip?

I saw their rates 1 - 100000 minutes etc but their
TOS says only residential... very little market there

But I tried emailing them with regards to reselling
their service, so far no response.

Regards Greg Cirino ___________________________________ Cirelle Enterprises Inc. 603-425-2221 www.cirelle.com Web Application Development & Design www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 6 Times Faster www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services www.mlsbot.com NNEREN MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!