Hi,

Em Sex 14 Jan 2005 15:11, Michael Van Donselaar escreveu:
The iaxclient default latency for windows was changed about two months
ago to 40.

There were a couple of reports of audio distortion, so it was kicked up
to 67.

I think you can get pretty agressive with this, just remember to check on
the latency if you get distortion.

I think the problem is not related to latency. I tried from 20 to 200 latency time, but the problem is the same:

When:
Jon -> call -> Fred
Fred listen Jon without problems, but Jon listen Fred with 10 seconds of
delay.

When:
Fred -> call -> Jon
Jon listen Fred wihtout problems, but Fred listen Jon with 10 seconds of
delay

With Firefly Softphone(IAX2) I dont get this problem, everything works
great.

Thanks for any help.

I have modified the CallMe feature for DIAX to provide an Echo test.
Just use it with 0.9.9g and see the result. To pass the explanation or to
end the echo test just press '#'. You can still leave me a message after that.

Thank you ,
Dan