Ok, here's a weird one.

I've attached a spa2000 to asterisk, and got the two phones to register as exten 706 and 707.

I can call exten 708 (a cisco 7940) from 707 and everything works fine.
I can call exten 708 from 706 and everything works fine.

When I make a call to either 706 or 707 from any phone, the phone attached to the spa does not ring. However, if I pick up the appropriate phone, the connection is made and normal conversation can take place.

I've tried changing all the appropriate settings to no avail. (FXS settings)

Anyone had a similar issue ?

Julian.