Remco Barende wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Henry Devito wrote:

Hi, I have not implemented any of the spa-2000's yet. Do they work ok with asterisk? Is the 2000 capable of having 2 FXS extensions off each one or is it two fxs ports with the same extension?

They work pretty well, but I'm not impressed with the sound quality. Sound is quite soft and I have to adjust the input and output gains to something like +3 or +5 for in+out and then an annoying hiss is audible.

I have a sipura 2000 and haven't had to alter gain at all, and no hiss, then again are you using ulaw or using g729?

As for the original question, the 2 ports on the 2000 and the 3000 are both seperate SIP identities and you have to configure them as 2 seperate lines...

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
        I only try to dance better than myself."