Moody,

Providers would have to - I'd never have time to do it on my own. The question is of course, would they? I'd imagine that the network effect would play a large part here, in that they would if everyone else was using it.

There'd probably need to be a complaints system to kick dishonest providers.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/

Moody wrote:
Sounds very interesting, would providors be willing to insert pricing
or would you need to enter all the data?

I would suggest a set of rules like pricewatch.com uses to keep people honest.

Keep us informed,

Cheers,

Jonathon