Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

Ugh... I was way off-base. Currently 'videosupport' is global, and cannot be changed on a peer-by-peer basis. I'll post a patch to Mantis to correct that.

(replying to myself <G>)

This patch will take some time to prepare, as the code in chan_sip that handles this stuff seems to be implemented in a very poor way, and the proper fix will be more invasive than just configuration option parsing.

For now, treat 'videosupport' as global, and if you have a SIP peer that rejects INVITEs when they contain potential video streams, you are out of luck. Sorry :-(