EXCUSE ME!! I changed NOTHING except added the variables you indicated. Then incoming calls stop. So I change back to prior sip.conf and incoming calls work again. So you tell me....if they are totally unrelated, then why do incoming calls go straight to BV voicemail when I apply your changes and start working again when I remove your changes?

Also, insulting your customers is not the way to keep them. Or maybe BV wants to get rid of Asterisk users.

Dan Weber wrote:

They are completely unrelated. Maybe you should read instructions.

Dan