George Pajari wrote:

It appears
that every so often the Sayson does not send out another REGISTER
message after the registration has expired resulting in the reverse
mapping being closed and the phone made unreachable.

Even behind regular home Linksys router that doesn't close the mapping the Aastra's attached to our network seemingly randomly stop registering and say "No Service" on the screen. No other devices we're using have this problem..