Hello, Olle!

OEJ>    Asterisk 2.0 was moved to a Microsoft platform due to the
OEJ>    demand for higher stability and a more secure foundation.

Nice...

I remember that about 10 years ago, when I was working in a daily newspaper we wrote and article on April 1st on a first page about scientific breakthrough with lunching new satellite. Satellite was going to transmit energy and electricity from space directly to homes of million customers...

We've got pretty interesting calls that day, including from some low enforcement officials...

I.N.