David Brodbeck wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Perhaps you have an earlier hardware revision than I do; I also have never rebooted the system. I have two TDM04Bs.

If so, they must have sold me old stock.  I bought the cards less than two
months ago.

This is about the timeframe new FXO modules were released.

Next time an FXO stops responding, stop asterisk and do a register dump of the offending module

fxstest /dev/zap/1 regdump

will show you the contents of all the registers on Zap 1. If the majority of them show the value "ff", contact Digium support.

I had modules marked "Rev C" that did this replaced with "X100B RevB" ones and have not had any trouble since.

Regards,

Richard