On 16/05/2005, at 11:48 PM, Steve Underwood wrote:
How can that work? You can measure the error, but you have no ability to tweak the clock from software. Two cards could only be synced by hardware.

Side questions about spandsp... Is it possible to print the fax header like what most faxes do (that is: who is sending the fax, how many pages are included etc...) I'm not talking about printing callerid, often I receive fax from the US (and there's no CallerID being displayed then) but my fax machine can print the fax header very well.

Jean-Yves

---

Jean-Yves Avenard

Hydrix Pty Ltd - Embedding the net