From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Justin Coffi
Sent: Tue 9/9/2008 8:13 AM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] digium tdm410p
Clara, I've attached my working config files. I created these /after/ a wipe/rebuild. I hope this helps.

 - Justin

Clara Chan wrote:
Unfortunately for me, I tried that and it didn't work.

I am currently using unionfs instead of the kd option. I've change the setting in /mnt/kd/rc.conf As I had a /etc/rc.modules, it was not possible to simply put that line in my /mnt/kd/rc.conf, I had to add a line into the /etc/rc.modules.

Clara