>> Do you consider that the the problem with MODOPTS not being picked up

>> is a bug which needs to be raised?
> It is a bug. Philip has committed a fix to trunk which I have not had time
to pickup and use in the 0.6 branch.

I know how busy people are, but is there any timescale on this? I still
haven't managed to get this TDM410P working with Astlinux, and I think it
might be because MODOPTS is not allowing me to set wctdm24xxp OPERMODE=UK.

Is there any documentation on how I should go about installing 0.6.1 on a
single HDD based machine with no second storage device? I have to show the
TDM410P can work with Astlinux before we can buy some CF based hardware to
run it, and at the moment, I am tying myself in knots trying to work out how
to install on a generic i586 desktop.

Thanks

Tom

PS  Sent from alternate account to avoid corporate monstrous sig file. I
forwarded the objections I received from this list to my boss, and our
organization is now going to go back to our lawyers to sort something more
suitable. So, thanks - it gave me the leverage to try to do something about
the damned thing. Only worry is that this particular legal firm not only has
large sig files itself, but also prepends legalese onto users' emails.