Clara,

Both the "astfw" and "arno" firewalls are shell scripts used to more
easily configure iptables.  Kristian wrote astfw for astlinux.

Arno's firewall (written by Arno van Amersfoort) is much more
configurable, and has been Darrick's choice for some time.

Take a look at /stat/etc/arno-iptables-firewall/firewall.conf to see
what variables that can be defined.

Lonnie