I'm running astlinux-0.6.7 (Asterisk 1.4.26) on a Soekris net 5501 w/
Grandstream GXP2000 phones. I am trying to use the 7 multi-purpose keys for
directed pickups. I currently have them configured for BLF and the lights
change to red for busy extensions and blink when the extension is ringing as
expected. I want to be able to push a blinking button to pickup an extension
that is ringing. According to the Grandstream documentation, pushing a red
blink button dials **XXX (where XXX is the extension associated w/ the button).
For example, I can see that the phone tries to dial **202 when I push the
button for ext 202.

The problem is that I can't pickup the inbound call and the phone displays:
"Call Failed, Reason Code:603" and the asterisk console says "NOTICE[4982]:
app_directed_pickup.c:159 pickup_exec: No target channel found for 202."

The following is in my extensions.conf:

exten => _**2XX,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2...@inbound-biz)
exten => _**2XX,n,Hangup()
[BLF-hints]
exten => 201,hint,sip/201
exten => 202,hint,sip/202
exten => 203,hint,sip/203
exten => 204,hint,sip/204
exten => 205,hint,sip/205
exten => 206,hint,sip/206
exten => 207,hint,sip/207
exten => 208,hint,sip/208
[inbound-biz]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/202)

The context for inbound calls from the FXO line is "inbound-biz". In sip.conf I
include "subscribecontext=BLF-hints" under "[general]".

Any ideas of what I am missing. Thanks in advance!

Tom Mazzotta, President | TITAN MICROSYSTEMS