This afternoon a certain user "v...@66.96.222.197" with caller ID
name/number "voip" <voip> has been attempting to place calls through my
Astlinux PBX. Lucky for me I placed some security checks in my default
inbound context to prohibits this kind of behavior. But is there a way,
using the arno firewall, I can block this IP address from getting anywhere
near my dialplan?  I see a "block all traffic by host/CIDR" entry at the
bottom of the firewall page. Is this where I would do this?  What is the
checkbox for /mnt/kd/blocked-hosts for.
Thanks
David